The LGU and line agency representatives who attended the meeting were Ms. Ybonne S. Buñe of
- Associates for Integral Development Foundation, Inc.
- Caraga Consortium fro Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development Inc.
- Alterdev Services Foundation, Inc.
- Agri-Aqua Development Coalition-Mindanao
- Kasanyangan Rural Development Foundation
- Propegemus Foundation, Inc.
- Surigao Economic Development Foundation
San Isidro UplandFarmers Multipurpose Cooperative (SIUFMULCO)
- Sison Hungos Multipurpose Cooperative (SIHUMCO)
- Tapian Developer's Association
- Tagbuyawan Lakeshore Association
- Dayano Farmer's Association
- Paco Coconut Farmers Multipurpose Cooperative
- Magpayang Rural Farmers and Producers Cooperative (MARUFAPCO)
- Marga Farmers Irrigators Association (MAFIA)
- Capayahan Agrarian Beneficiaries Organization (CABO)
- San Isidro Lihok sa Kalabuan Inc. (SIKLA)
- San Roque Multipurpose Cooperative (SAROMCO)
- Bangonay Developer's Farmers Association (BANDFA)
- Cuyago Farmer's & Fishersfolk’s Association (CUFFA)
- Canaway Farmer’s & Fisherfolk’s Association (CAFFA)
- Budlingin Multipurpose Cooperative
Multipurpose Cooperative Camp Eduard
- Kahugpungan sa mga Organisadong Katawhan sa Jabonga (KAOSA-KA)
The said meeting highlighted with the sharing of project updates from the Focal Community Assistance Scheme (FOCAS) and Responsive Assistance Scheme (RAS) projects of AusAID-PACAP in 14 communities by the partner NGOs and POs. Engr. Kaiser B. Recabo, Jr, the LMDA Program Director presented the highlights on the latest Sustainable Fisheries Program for Lake Mainit inception report of MSU-Naawan and the Solid Waste Management updates. Mr. Pantejo presented the provincial investment updates of Surigao del Norte. Mr. Corvera informed the participants that the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) of Agusan and Surigao del Norte is willing to help partners in project development, trainings and other technical assistance.
The CSO-LGU Meeting is part of the Lake Mainit FOCAS Milestone activity. The activity will provide periodic coordination among Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Peoples Organizations (POs) and Local Government Units (LGUs) regarding development efforts and environmental intervention for